{this moment} Run

{this moment} A Friday ritual. A single photo – no words – capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you’re inspired to do the same, leave a link here to your moment and join in at Soulemama.

Have a wonderful weekend!

This entry was posted in Children, Uncategorized, {this moment}. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted August 13, 2010 at 11:54 am | Permalink

Happy, happy.

2. Posted August 13, 2010 at 12:27 pm | Permalink

Oh, the joys of Summer. And the joys of childhood!

3. Posted August 13, 2010 at 12:40 pm | Permalink

A wonderful photo, I can tell how happy and free she is even thought her back is turned away from the camera!

4. Posted August 13, 2010 at 1:23 pm | Permalink

Love the bouncing curls – great shot :-) what a moment!

5. Posted August 13, 2010 at 1:28 pm | Permalink

I love this photo! The sweet dress, bouncing curls, open field, just so summer!

6. Posted August 13, 2010 at 4:27 pm | Permalink

Off she goes!

Wonderful colors and movement… the field looks magical!

7. Posted August 13, 2010 at 7:39 pm | Permalink

Just recently a group of my friends were talking and someone asked, “When did we stop running to get somewhere?” Watching children, they seldom walk… they always run. There is a pure joy in the act of running for absolutely no reason! Lovely photo.

8. Posted August 13, 2010 at 9:06 pm | Permalink

Great photo and moment. I love photos in motion.

9. Posted August 13, 2010 at 11:58 pm | Permalink

BTW… this is my first trip to your blog and first trip to your Etsy shop. Beautiful! I’ll be linking to your Etsy shop on Facebook.

10. babish
    Posted August 14, 2010 at 1:25 am | Permalink

It makes me wonder where or what is running to!
    The possibilities are endless and intriguing!!

Posted August 14, 2010 at 12:09 pm | Permalink

Kimara- Thank you for your kind words and the link on FB. I found your page there and “liked” it. Your blog is such a fabulous crafty resource!

12. Posted August 15, 2010 at 12:02 am | Permalink

LOVELY moment. I love everything about it! thanks for sharing!