{this moment} Horde of Hedgehogs

{this moment} A Friday ritual. A single photo – no words – capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you’re inspired to do the same, leave a link here to your moment and join in at Soulemama.

This entry was posted in Imagination Kids Toys, {this moment}. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted September 3, 2010 at 12:36 pm | Permalink

someone’s been busy :) :)

2. Posted September 3, 2010 at 1:03 pm | Permalink

So sweet toys! I like them! :o ) Thanks for visiting my moment :o )

3. Posted September 3, 2010 at 1:14 pm | Permalink

Such lovely toys, and your hedgehogs are much cuter than my spiders (http://notintentonarriving.blogspot.com/2010/09/this-moment.html)!

4. Posted September 3, 2010 at 1:25 pm | Permalink

These are adorable Erin. You should include your store on WFAs shop resource. Love your “stuff”.

Posted September 3, 2010 at 1:27 pm | Permalink

Thanks Kimara! I will do!

6. Posted September 3, 2010 at 5:51 pm | Permalink

Those little hedgehogs are so darling!

7. Posted September 3, 2010 at 8:22 pm | Permalink

They are so adorable. Wish I knew about your store when my little one was younger.

8. babish
    Posted September 3, 2010 at 11:48 pm | Permalink

HEDGIES!!!!!!! I love hedgies!!!!!

Posted September 8, 2010 at 3:20 am | Permalink

Thanks Alicia!

10. Leigh
    Posted September 9, 2010 at 12:25 am | Permalink

I discovered you over at SouleMama and wanted to tell you about The Happiness Project going on over at my blog. Every Tuesday I host a carnival where everyone posts a photo of something that makes them happy. It’s that simple. I am trying to take over the blogosphere with happiness.

Here is a link to yesterday’s post if you want to check it out.

I would love it if you joined in the fun next Tuesday!!