{this moment} Sun drenched

{this moment} A Friday ritual. A single photo – no words – capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you’re inspired to do the same, leave a link here to your moment and join in at Soulemama.

This entry was posted in Imagination Kids Toys, {this moment}. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted October 8, 2010 at 12:54 pm | Permalink

Beautiful! We bought a rainbow arch from you (maybe 2 years ago?) and a sunshine, too and they still both get played with daily. Lovely, lovely!

Have a great weekend!

2. Posted October 8, 2010 at 1:08 pm | Permalink

OHh did you do it??
    How colorful

Regards from a peruvian.
    I came from Soule Mama

3. Posted October 8, 2010 at 1:13 pm | Permalink

These are just such beautiful toys. And, belated congratulations on your anniversary!

Here’s my moment, friends getting rid of swollen hands/dancing: http://notintentonarriving.blogspot.com/2010/10/this-moment_08.html

4. Posted October 8, 2010 at 1:29 pm | Permalink

Love the sun through the rainbows.

5. Posted October 8, 2010 at 4:15 pm | Permalink

Beautiful! I love all those rainbows. :)

6. Posted October 8, 2010 at 7:08 pm | Permalink

love all the color and way the sun is illuminating those arches!

7. Posted October 8, 2010 at 8:35 pm | Permalink

Very impressive photo – would make a great advertisment for your lovely products – I really like the colours on the table also. Katie x

8. Posted October 8, 2010 at 8:48 pm | Permalink

These are just gorgeous! I’ve had a look through your site – do you make these toys yourself? You’re so clever!

Posted October 8, 2010 at 8:51 pm | Permalink

Thank you! We make everything in our shop by hand. I design and cut out the toys and my wonderful husband sands them. Then together we do the finish work including painting, finish sanding, and polishing!

Posted October 8, 2010 at 8:53 pm | Permalink

Thanks Katie! That is our painting table, as you can probably tell. In it former life it was just a coffee table. It’s in the same place in our living room but now it sees lots of painting action!

Posted October 8, 2010 at 8:53 pm | Permalink

I’m so glad our rainbow and sun stacker have brought your family so much play!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend too!

12. babish
    Posted October 8, 2010 at 10:26 pm | Permalink

This picture has brightened my day…over and over!
    I love it!

13. babish
    Posted October 8, 2010 at 10:29 pm | Permalink

OHHH!! I looked again and realized that the yellow arch is reflected!!!