{this moment} Oh hail!

{this moment} – A Friday ritual. A single photo – no words – capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

Thanks Soulmama!

What a stormy week it has been all over the US!  I hope that everyone is safe and well.  Our thoughts go out to all of those who have suffered losses this week.

Looking for a fun project? Want to try your hand at making a knitting “spool”? Give it a try here with this easy tutorial.

This entry was posted in memories, {this moment}. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted May 27, 2011 at 11:19 am | Permalink

wow! those are HUGE! (took me a minute to realize what it was — i was thinking rocks or crystals at first.)

joining you in sending lots of love and prayers to those who are suffering this week…

~erin

2. Posted May 27, 2011 at 11:35 am | Permalink

Whoa! That is craze, I hope that the area you’re in wasn’t too badly affected. Following it on the news and it looks pretty gnarly :S

Happy friday to you :)

(my moment – http://melanieanncreative.blogspot.com/2011/05/this-moment-2752011.html)

3. Posted May 27, 2011 at 12:04 pm | Permalink

That is some hail. Hope you didn’t have too much damage. Jacinta

4. Posted May 27, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Permalink

YIKES! That is insane! I remember having hail living in New York, but never that size! I love the picture, btw, good job! :)

5. Posted May 27, 2011 at 12:10 pm | Permalink

WOW!!!! Crazy freaky weather! Sending you sunny calm weather vibes!

Here’s ours http://www.craftsfromthecwtch.co.uk/2011/05/this-moment-27511.html
    Sarah
    x

6. Posted May 27, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Permalink

Wow, that’s a bit scary…
    Hope you’ll have a sunny (!) and altogether lovely weekend..

7. Posted May 27, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Permalink

wow! i was thinking rock candy! i hope there was not too much damage! cars in garage and such. kids are fascinated by hail, though, if there is an upside?!

our moment is here:

have a great weekend and i love your products!

8. Posted May 27, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Permalink

holy hail! there has definitely been some disasterous weather this spring. praying for those affected. (looks like I’m going to have to come back to your site to shop for toys! -they look great!)

9. Posted May 27, 2011 at 1:20 pm | Permalink

Oh my, I’m glad you are ok. That is some crazy weather : (

10. Posted May 27, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Permalink

Yikes! We are contending with what seems like endless rainfall, but nothing that severe.
    Crazy.

11. Posted May 27, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Permalink

That is crazy! You wouldn’t want to get stuck outside in that. Its a nice picture though.

Here’s our moment http://lacafetiere.blogspot.com/2011/05/this-moment_27.html

12. Posted May 27, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Permalink
  13. Posted May 27, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Permalink

Quite a find!!

Check out our {this moment} http://makehappyblog.com
    J via makehappyblog.com

14. Posted May 27, 2011 at 8:07 pm | Permalink

good to hear, you’re well. the pieces are scary. best regards.

15. Ben and Me
    Posted May 28, 2011 at 6:12 am | Permalink
  16. Posted May 28, 2011 at 10:14 am | Permalink

Wow that is very large hail! Hope there was no damage.

Joining you in prayer for those devasted by all the severe weather; may they find peace while healing… physically and emotionally.

17. Posted May 28, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Permalink

oh, my! I have never seen hail that was shaped like that! It’s been crazy weather, I hope you and yours are all safe.

I caught my son taking one of our hens for a walk http://schneiderpeeps.blogspot.com/2011/05/this-moment_27.html?showComment=1306588026004#c5885832713779096516

18. Posted August 1, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Permalink

Wow we dont even get hail like that in Scotland! And Scotland has certainly seen her fair share of rain & hail! Hope the hail didnt cause any problems for you and your family.